|There is more in my gallery|
Dont forget to watch, comment, and fav
Find me at :|
Art Conquest : Level = Not good (x), Decent (-), Good (+)
- Accurate anatomy from memory and reference. To be able to fully understand the flow of anatomy, and capture the essence of it in any style or form without feeling uncomfortable.
- Accurate background and scenery, from memory and reference. To be able to draw a back ground or scenery in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd point perspective, free hand or with a ruler, and be capable of creating original and creative backgrounds.
- Accurate use of perspective in drawings. To be able to use 1st, 2nd, and 3rd point perspective correctly with the human body and in backgrounds.
- Be able to create illustrations that aren't flat, and boring. To be able to tell stories through the use of only drawing, and bring characters and backgrounds to life from my own imagination.
- Be able to create illustrated stories with unique styles, dynamic paneling, well written scripts, and consistent illustrations.
- Be able to create story board animations, rough animation, and finished products of animation with everything learned above.
Its been awhile since I made a new journal entry so I might as well post one since we are in a new year. I have new goals and expectations that I will be trying to reach in 2014 and I thought it be kind of cool to share them. Well, for 1, this new year I am going to be trying to gain a wider fan base for my art, so I am going to be practicing on everything I think my work is lacking and start posting more consistently than I normally do. During the last year I started to find out reasons why my work doesn't evolve as fast as other artist and it is mainly because of two reasons. the 1st reason being because of my lack of consistent studies and apply what I learn to my illustrations, and the second reason is being scared to draw new things that will most likely come out looking bad. I believe if I can do both of those set backs then my illustrations will get a lot better in no time. Like I mentioned early I am also going to start posting more consistently and will make it a goal to at the very least finish 1 illustration a week.
I also have some projects that I want to start working on as well so I will keep everyone posted on that. That's all.
Good luck to everyone and their goals and projects!
Art Goals :
- Gain an accurate level of anatomy
- Create backgrounds and objects accurately from references and memory.
- Become a master at perspective!!! (Really needed)
- Make amazing illustrations like good artist do
-Successfully make manga/comic pages that not only move the story along through illustrations, but also has effective use of paneling and pacing
- Create good storyboards, and animations with everything learned above.
Check my Tumblr for sketches not posted on my DA account.